Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were home for
the day and had a great time. We made placemats this year and wrote down things we were thankful for.
I am thankful for:
Ryan "leaves, my Christmas tree, all my toys, my baby and my mommy and daddy."
Sam "mommy, daddy, Ryan, and milk" -- at least that's what we think he would say.
Jana "my three boys (Jay, Ryan, and Sam), my home, and sleep."
Jay "my home, my baby boys, and Coach Saban."
it was really pretty fun making them. Ryan had tons of fun!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

NanNan and Pops said...

I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM ON THE WEBCAM!
COME ON CHRISTMAS!

Allison said...

Jana - your family is so sweet! I hope to see you soon. We will be in bham for the holidays...how about you?

The Peters Family said...

Dear Santa:
Please help "Nannan and pops" not YELL in CAPS!
Yours truly,
Deaf speters